[Magdalen] Happy birthday Sally Davies – November 15

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 16:02:41 UTC 2014

Happy Birthday Sally and wishes for a great year ahead!
Lynn

ps. you and my mother share the same natal date.... she's 91 today.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi