[Magdalen] Some personal good news

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 17:25:11 UTC 2014

What good news, Jim.

A friend here in PE was admitted to hospital this week with pulmonary
emboli. He's now been sent for a colonoscopy, and maybe also gastroscopy,
to see if they can find a cause.  His wife is our receptionist at the
practice.

It's so encouraging to hear about the progress in modern oncology,
especially when it benefits the people we care about. Well done to the
doctors, and to you (and Albert).

Sally D