[Magdalen] 224th Convention of The Episcopal Church in SC

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:23:40 UTC 2014

It's delightful to see TECSC growing in this way. I'm happy that you are
feeling positive about serving on the Standing Committee, too. Your work
for the church has been so important to keep it on its present path.

Somehow I can't believe the Other Side has this kind of positive feeling
going on at its convention. I know that sounds mean, but it's meant as an
honest observation. There is just something so mean and grasping about all
their actions.