[Magdalen] 224th Convention of The Episcopal Church in SC

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 16 18:30:01 UTC 2014

It does not surprise me that you have been elected to Standing
Committee, a worthy honor (& note I have adopted the US spelling) in my
view.  A qiery on a legal point, is the Standing Committee recognizedc
as one of those whose approval is sort for the confirmation of the
election of bishops in TEC?

On another matter, I shared the Benne wafers I received three weeks ago
with my friends at the Rowing Club this afternoon.  (If I had opened
them earlier it would not have been good for me.)  The considered
opinion was "can we get these over here as they are so nice?"  I concur
with that opinion.

Roger