[Magdalen] 224th Convention of The Episcopal Church in SC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 18:52:28 UTC 2014

Thank you, Jay.  Being elected is a humbling experience; pray that in
serving, I can remember to the moving of God's spirit in this place.  We
have a good committee...incidentally, at 5'4", I am the tallest woman on
the committee.  Not sure that is significant.

TECSC is moving in the right direction and we have a very long way to go.
God is with us.  No doubt.

Ginga