[Magdalen] California drought

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 21:25:32 UTC 2014

I think some powers that be (not nature, that's for sure) are fiddlin' with
avocados the last couple of years... sometimes the pulp is actually woody...
or other weird things on the skins, which sometimes, but not every time,
indicate weird stuff within... in TX we have them year around and usually
very reasonably priced, most all from Mexico.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi