[Magdalen] California drought

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 22:27:19 UTC 2014

I just looked up Arundo... we have that here in TX as well, but I've not
hear it touted as a nuisance weed... however along the Mexican border, a
cedar species: Salt Cedar  http://www.terrain.org/articles/27/lamberton.htm
was introduced 200 years ago and it has spread throughout the river valley
and is sucking the Rio Grande completely dry in places.. and is generally a
nuisance plant in the  whole SW USA and in Mexico.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi