[Magdalen] It never rains but it pours

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:54:22 UTC 2014

I've just heard from my son Andrew  that my 24 yr old whiz-kid grandson,
Matthew, who is at Princeton on a full post-grad scholarship,  has had a
breakdown and is lodged at Princeton House for the moment while they
stabilize him.  He was felled by steroid-induced psychosis 5 yrs ago,
but there are no drugs involved this time.  This episode may show that
he has always been vulnerable.   He was getting anxious, his thinking
was getting foggy, some sleepless nights trying to get some work done,
and down he went.

If you will, please add Matthew, his parents, and all of us, his family,
to the lengthening list of my prayer requests, along with Cheryl and my
brother Arthur.

Marion, a pilgrim