[Magdalen] It never rains but it pours

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 03:53:30 UTC 2014

If he can learn enough about his illness to recognize his particular
triggers, he should be able to do very well.  Treatment improved immensely
in the time I was working in the field.

That of course does not make it harrowing or anxious or just plain
difficult.  Pray for him and those who care for him.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente