[Magdalen] Nebraska (2013).

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 16:06:55 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/17/2014 9:31:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

David,  that falls into the class of Good Things, as for many years it would
have  gone the other way.>>>

Of course.  The problem with the electronic media is that it is  difficult
convey the light-hearted manner in which my comment was based.

I didn't imply that this was some sort of grudge match where outcomes
may well be accompanied by smashing windows and burning overturned
cars on the streets!

I am not an athletic person at all, but I have followed the football of  my
Alma Mater(s) since I was at university, and, in fact, find it almost
impossible to watch Wisconsin games, in particular.  I get too  excited,
with extra-systoles and lightheadedness.  My son Kirk, who lives in
Madison, enjoys the football games but is positively bananas over the
hockey team.

Wisconsin's two arch-rivals, Iowa, and Minnesota are upcoming.   Keep
your fingers crossed.

David Strang.