[Magdalen] Not Bad for the Jesuits

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 17 17:54:20 UTC 2014

suggestions:

   a Suaresian approach to " All Things Considered"
   b When is probabiliorism more probable than probabalism?
   c Tutiorism and EWTN
   d Ignatian Spirituality and Spanish religious syncretism--
   e Comparative Linguistics: Favorite Aphorisms in Reformed Egyptian
translated from the Greek and Latin

Mother Ste Folitesse, educatrice