[Magdalen] Advent is coming!

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 17 18:17:05 UTC 2014

Her rendition sounded quite Keltic, much slower and reflective than I am
used to. They are asking me to do some contemporary aka praise music, but I
think they are thinking of material like this (I hope). I am emailing this
to their music director. (letting them know that world does not  end with
Buxtehude in Scandinavia)

Joe