[Magdalen] Oatmeal time

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 21:30:31 UTC 2014

I got on a kick of using the best and got steel cut.  It was fine.  On the
other hand, all other preparations were also fine.  I'm just going for the
stuff you heat up that comes out of an envelope, since I do not personally
see the difference others see.  This is no surprise since lots of times
I've been informed that I have no taste in food and drink, which is
probably true.  I just form compositions in my head, and then write them
down, having to do little editing. I guess something had to give, and god
chose wisely.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente