[Magdalen] +Justin's address to CoE Synod

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:57:03 UTC 2014

Roger,
I read the ABC's address.  Quite impressive.  He outlines the enormous work
for all Anglicans across the globe of reconciliation and respecting the
dignity of those who differ with 'us'.  He offers a future where that will
become reality, saying that the Anglican Communion will be quite a new
thing.  He says that can only happen through willingness to take the risks
needed (my interpretation) and by prayer.  It IS time for things to change
in the Anglican Communion...I wonder how long that turning will take.

I also commend the ABC's address to each of us in this thread.

http://episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/ens/2014/11/17/archbishop-on-
the-communions-challenges-and-the-way-forward/ or http://bit.ly/1xyksdS

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com