[Magdalen] Stewardship video: Hello! Full Video -

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 05:43:52 UTC 2014

Yikes, are they for real? One of those culture-clash moments I guess. A
video like that would be an absolute PR disaster in South Africa, not that
any church would ever make one!! Looks like what's cute for one social
context can be outright creepy in another :-)

Sally D <thinking however about our pledge and wondering how far behind we
are>