[Magdalen] Stewardship video: Hello! Full Video -

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 18:43:48 UTC 2014

yes, this is from the Episcopal Cathedral in Chicago.

I'm actually shocked, shocked I tell you, that it appeared as a prominent
link w/ photo on the Dio of TX mailing... I'm sure the dio offices and the
Bishop were fielding lots of questions yesterday...
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi