[Magdalen] Christ, the King

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:43:27 UTC 2014

In Anglo-Catholic circles we're always adding stuff to what the BCP
provides, but in our parish when I see this coming Sunday listed in
the bulletin as "Solemnity of Christ the King, Sovereign Priest," it
makes me run to the BCP and decide I'd prefer that we stick with what
it's called in there: "The Last Sunday After Pentecost."

Scott, Anglo-Catholic but leaning toward "what's in the BCP is Catholic enough!"

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA