[Magdalen] More Advent prep

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 20:00:48 UTC 2014

Of course it is.....but in the Lutheran church it's also the tune for a
couple of different hymns--"Daughter of Zion, Lift Your Voice" for Advent,
and "Thine's All the Glory" for Easter.

I love singing Handel for a couple of reasons; one, he was very kind to
altos and gave us great parts, and two, he never threw you a ringer the way
Bach was prone to doing!