[Magdalen] Stewardship video: Hello! Full Video -

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 20:00:59 UTC 2014

ah... is this video a bit of a 'take off' of the play: The Book of Mormon??

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi