[Magdalen] Stewardship video: Hello! Full Video -

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:18:41 UTC 2014

I still think it's cute and I mean that in a good sort of way.  It put a
smile on my face, and it's not easy to get a grin from this old
curmudgeon.  That's a positive note right there.

It made the right touch with the quick flashing through the pics at the
end, giving a quick taste of a quick taste.  My first thought was they
should have lingered just a little bit over the pics, but on second
thought, it's just a taste of a taste, to make the person want to go and
see what all the fuss is.

Good for them!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente