[Magdalen] Advent co-opted

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:29:46 UTC 2014

Wow, where can I get some?  I need one for my bedroom, one for my office,
one for the sitting room, one for the garage, one for the laundry, one for
the furnace room....

Maybe they can do this for Lent too.  After all, not everyone takes the
idea of Lenten self-mutilation and flagellation seriously.

Sundays aren't part of Lent, so how to deal with that?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente