[Magdalen] Nature goes tee hee

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:14:12 UTC 2014

The saying was "going to hell in a handcart"

Of course, the same question can be posed for that saying as well.

I think the alliteration helps, and the idea that hell is downhill.  A
handcart has no brakes, so if you start it rolling downhill, it will
rapidly pick up speed.
There are no barriers to impede this, since as scripture teaches:

Broad is the way that leads to death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKzwqV0yOdU

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente