[Magdalen] What are we reading?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 23:43:44 UTC 2014

I just finished Endymion Spring, by Matthew Skelton. Yes, it's a kids'
book, a Newbery winner some years back, but a rather delightful read
nonetheless. Now I have three in line and whichever one I pick up tonight
will be next...I think Sharyn McCrumb's Ghost Riders is on top of the pile,
which also includes The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult and another one called
The Doula, whose author I forget at the moment, Beverly something I believe.