[Magdalen] Advent is coming!

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 23 02:38:09 UTC 2014

I love that tune and do a short partita on it by Buxtehude usually on
Advent IV
To my sorry I have misplaced my Dupré Six Antiennes pour le temps de Noel
with its beautiful preludes for I and IV Advent. I how been using them for
at least 40 years. I priced a replacement on Amazon it's $75. I will
probably find it sometime in Lent (g)

Joe Cirou