[Magdalen] Travel prayers for Wed.

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 20:55:59 UTC 2014

Susan, may  your travel be safe and your gathering blessed.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi