[Magdalen] Prayer request for a situation

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 04:06:40 UTC 2014

I certainly hope the humans are not making threats on your life, but if in
doubt, do not hesitate -- call the cops and tell them you are in fear of
your life.  It would be a shame if you tried to be "nice" or "christian"
about the events and got hurt, maimed or killed for your trouble.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente