[Magdalen] ECSC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:49:12 UTC 2014

You beat me to the posting, Roger.  This ENS article by Nary Francen
Schjonberg tells TECSC's story thoroughly and excellently.  Please take
time to read it and watch the video about the Episcopal Church on Oakatie.
She has captured a great truth about our diocese - the breaking apart,
while tragic and oh so painful, has ultimately been good for us.  We have
found ourselves renewed as followers and servants of Jesus Christ and are
doing the joyful work of becoming a renewed koinonia community, in our
parishes and in the diocese.

We are thankful to God for all that we have been given.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Ginga Wilder

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com