[Magdalen] Episcopal News Service highlights Episcopal Church in South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:49:54 UTC 2014

This ENS article by Nary Francen Schjonberg tells TECSC's story thoroughly
and excellently.  Please take time to read it and watch the video about the
Episcopal Church on Oakatie.  She has captured a great truth about our
diocese - the breaking apart, while tragic and oh so painful, has
ultimately been good for us.  We have found ourselves renewed as followers
and servants of Jesus Christ and are doing the joyful work of becoming a
renewed koinonia community, in our parishes and in the diocese.

We are thankful to God for all that we have been given.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Ginga Wilder