[Magdalen] Why the delay?

Robert Rea gapetard at stsams.org
Wed Nov 26 15:05:29 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 09:41:34 AM ME Michaud wrote:
> An article from last August, but wise & helpful:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ferguson-wasnt-black-rage-against-cop
> sit-was-white-rage-against-progress/2014/08/29/3055e3f4-2d75-11e4-bb9b-997ae
> 96fad33_story.html
>
> There were large non-violent demonstrations here last night. Forty years
> ago I would have been out there, but age and disability have taken their
> toll. My heart, my spirit was out there, though.

I would have been out there basck then, but now, too old I guess, and no tie-
ins with groups that would mobilize me.
Alas

--
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard at stsams.org
http://www.petard.us
http://www.petard.us/blog
http://www.petard.us/gallery

America, it was a wonderful country
        until they took it private
        and turned it into a theme park of itself