[Magdalen] Snowing now

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:49:47 UTC 2014

We have snow and are forecast for 2-4 inches. The power has flickered a
time or two but is still on. Temp is registering at 34 so it's a very wet
snow. We got our new pellet stove installed yesterday so that we can use it
if necessary, although some kind of adapter still has to be ordered.
Hopefully it doesn't come to that!