[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please? (Depression)

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 18:09:06 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Richard S. Crawford
<richard at underpope.com> wrote:
> I'm Bipolar II, and usually it's under control pretty well. However, right
> now, I'm cycling down HARD, and have been for about a week now. I even took
> two days off work last week, but that didn't really help. Thanksgiving,
> when I'm expected to be "up" and cheerful for many hours on end is going to
> be really difficult for me this year.

I'm praying for and with you, Richard. The holidays are fraught with
annual expectations, and I hope those nearest you are willing to give
you a break. One thing we can all gift each other with is letting each
other be who and how they are, which sometimes precludes being festive
on cue.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA