[Magdalen] tomorrow's menu

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 21:49:51 UTC 2014

I would like that sweet potato soup recipe!

Ours will be a pretty traditional feast with extra dishes for the vegetarians.

Turkey and stuffing - I'm the designated carver so get to eat the crispy skin
Creamed onions
Shaved and sauteed Brussels sprouts
Green beans
and some other stuff.

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.