[Magdalen] Episcopal News Service highlights Episcopal Church in South Carolina

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 27 20:27:34 UTC 2014

On 27/11/2014 18:55, James Oppenheimer-Crawford wrote:
> When the renegades walked away from the Church, did any parishes elect not
> to follow them?

I asked about this when I was in Charleston at the beginning of the
month because I had the impression that a number of the parishes there
had remained part of TEC.  The answer I received was that a significant
proportion of those in what is described as the peninsula, which I
assume means the lowlands down by the coast, had stayed while the more
inland parishes had tended to go with Bishop Lawrence.

Roger