[Magdalen] Thanksgiving morning

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Thu Nov 27 23:03:18 UTC 2014

Thank you all. It all went quite well, and reminded me of similar family gatherings back home. Though the scavenger hunt judging was something I wouldn't have believed without seeing it myself.

A good day, and I wonder if it was in some ways a blessing to be back in this way of being seen for the day. And not feeling the pressure to convince others that I am who I am. Um, maybe I should have rephrased that last bit!

After the chaos, we're both enjoying some quiet time in our room. Tomorrow, we'll drive back home and wait for the cats top forgive our absence from their service for a little less than 48 hours.

Kristin

Sent from my iPhone