[Magdalen] Prayers for Milo

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 19:23:10 UTC 2014

He doesn't think it's a slipped disc - no tender spots and weakness is
unilateral. It could be a brain stroke, but weakness much more pronounced
in the back leg.

Finally, Milo has settled to sleeping without crying and whining.... He's
in his basket next to me...we were able to give him a few licks of water.
My cat Pazu has been evicted from her usual cushion next to me and is
sitting, still somewhat appalled, on the other sofa.

We have to take him back to the vet at 6 tomorrow evening, 24 hours after
first symptoms. If still not better then the vet will keep him in animal
hospital another day, but if still not better that will be tough-decision
time.

Sally D