[Magdalen] Some more Advent prep

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 28 23:21:53 UTC 2014

Well, being French Canadian , that is "our": Advent hymn. The text is 18th
century. The tune is another noel Laissez paitre vos bêtes. In North
America the Advent text is the more familiar to be associated with that
tune--altho Charpentier's Midnight Mass includes an instrumental offertory
based on that tune.

Joe