[Magdalen] Prayers, for me, and Dawn

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 01:13:22 UTC 2014

Listmates, we move this coming Monday to our ground level, no stairs
apartment.  I will be happy to be IN Kansas City finally.

The things I have are simply things and I have no attachment to them.  My
daughter gets some things, my son gets some things, and I'm getting rid of
my amazing collection of Dylanalia that I have.  What I need is packable in
just a few boxes.

Dawn has attachments to
​ her​
things thatI don't comprehend.  She's saved tons of stuff and I have
reminded her that we are downsi​zing​, and we end up arguing things.  I
have photos of my folks that are simply photos of my folks...they serve me
no purpose, yet Dawn berates me for not saving them for my kids.​  My
things will take about 3 hours to pack up
​, and that's it.

Listmates, stuff is stuff, and I'm sick of "grrrrrring" under my breath.

I ask your prayers for us as we move.  ​

​+++
​
Grace & peace,
jon