[Magdalen] I hate Wal-Mart

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 02:45:12 UTC 2014

I sort of knew that I hated Wal-Mart even though I almost never shop there.
Today proved it. I happened to be near one and because I needed ONE THING
that I figured they would have I went in. I managed to select my purchase
(did I mention that it was just one thing?) without undo difficulty or any
staff assistance (pretty much nonexistent) and made my way to the checkout
counters. They had at least 27 checkout counters, but only 5 were open at
mid-afternoon on Black Friday. The people in front of me had full shopping
carts and one of them kept running back for something. I nearly gave up and
left without my intended purchase. Arrrggh!

--

Christopher Hart