[Magdalen] Prayers, for me, and Dawn

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 04:10:05 UTC 2014

I would just caution you to think again about discarding family pictures, Jon. If you really don't have room, consider giving them to your kids now. Even some of my grandchildren are fascinated by old family photos, and one of them made a comment awhile ago about liking the fact that she was related to these people.

And when my mother-in-law was well into Alzheimer's she loved looking through old pictures and telling us about the people in them and the circumstances of the occasion. Lots of family oral history got passed on during those visits, and my sister-in-law was delighted. Without the pictures all of that would have gotten lost.