[Magdalen] Snowing now

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 13:09:37 UTC 2014

Kate, does that include putting out hay when we have extended periods of deep snow, as we did a few years ago?  I didn't do it then, mostly because I didn't think of it. Of course, we have hay for the horses, but it's not out in the open fields...
Thanks for the information. The deer already enjoy the pasture anyway!