[Magdalen] Snowing now

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 13:30:12 UTC 2014

Grace, it sounds as if in Virginia the overall rule is "Don't feed the
deer!".

Of course, I've never been tempted to feed any wild animals up here in West
Virginia and don't understand why
 anyone even wants to.  (Oh, one exception: bird feeder).

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8