[Magdalen] Update on Adam Goodwin

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 15:07:29 UTC 2014

The news isn't particularly good. I heard from Tracy yesterday evening and
they have done another scan. She says the swelling is worse around the
bleed, but they keep telling Elizabeth they don't want to do surgery, that
they only do it in the "worst case", and she said Adam has no sight at all
and cannot eat for the nausea and pain. She asked me what the "worst case"
is and I had to tell her I have no idea what they are talking about. It
sounds to me like they are stalling Elizabeth because she and Adam are so
young (23), but I don't know. Please keep praying.