[Magdalen] I hate Wal-Mart

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 29 16:09:05 UTC 2014

I went to Walmart recently out of convenience and with guilt, I went to the
self checkout. The lines there were just as bad as the ones with checkout
clerks. So I just stayed and waited and the check out person was pleasant.

I take a lot of surveys and I usually give Walmart very low marks on
everything except being conveniently located.

Joe