[Magdalen] I hate Wal-Mart

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 19:58:35 UTC 2014

Often at our local CVS/pharmacy, there is no human checkout service
available. The human on duty is there to supervise and help with the
self-checkout machines. If someone insists, they'll grudgingly open
the regular checkout at the counter.

Walgreen's does all this much better with friendly, efficient people
and the "I see three!" announcements that are supposed to bring more
help when the line of waiting people reaches three.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA