[Magdalen] Snowing now

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 02:03:06 UTC 2014

they haven't for a long time but did last year...
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi