[Magdalen] Thanksgivings Past.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:22:08 UTC 2014

It's a bit distressing to think of mice running around in your church, but
it is -- in a way -- a nice touch.  Those tiny little things were able to
have their own little thanksgiving celebration. Mice are so tiny, it's a
wonder that something that tiny can function. Same with the tiny birds!!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente