[Magdalen] Snowing now

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:28:32 UTC 2014

It is illegal to feed deer, but then it's illegal to do a lot of stuff a
lot of folks do all the time.

I put out stuff for squirrel and wild turkey (and they put on quite a
delightful show for us on a regular basis). That's my story and I'm
stickin' to it.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente