[Magdalen] Mom update.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 1 13:15:05 PDT 2014

My brother emailed me this morning (he uses Mom's email account, so it's not always easy to know what's from whom, but this one is clear) saying that he helped move Mom back into her own apartment today, on the hope that she can once again care for herself.  If not, he says, it'll be a permanent move back to assisted living.

Pray for what's right, obviously, and not for what Mom necessarily wants, because I've been able to gather that she does NOT want in assisted living permamently yet.