[Magdalen] GTS

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 14:41:05 PDT 2014

During the last 10 years that I've visited B @ Yale, it has been pronounced
like the city in CA...

Ann Markle (Berkeley/YaleDiv)  is still unable to get her Yale email account
to work, even with the new system... she wrote me off list and said Brian
had been tying to help her.

Lynn, helpfully

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”