[Magdalen] GTS

Heather Angus hangus at ctcn.net
Thu Oct 2 11:16:11 PDT 2014

Certainly it will save the place money if they can get rid of so many
tenured teachers, and start again with much lower salaries for grateful
Ph.Ds who have been asking "You want fries with that?" for a number of
years.

Reminds me of Reagan and PATCO -- don't know how many here remember that.

Heather